The Festival Pack is a modern fanny pack that you won’t be ashamed to wear. Plus, if you don’t wanted to want fully commit to “the fanny,” this bag can be worn crossbody and sit comfortably on your back. Great for running errands, hiking, and of course, going to festivals.
This bag features hand-stitched kantha cotton, stitched by the artisans of the Basha community. Basha works with women in at-risk situations to give them and their families financial stability through their craft. In addition to supporting this community by the purchase of their fabric, $1.00 is donated back to Basha for each Kantha Collection bag sold. This fabric is paired with durable waxed canvas.
- 10.5” tall x 11” wide at the top (13.5” wide at its widest point)
- Bag + strap circumference adjusts between 33” and 47”. Can be worn on your hips or crossbody on your back
- Brown Bud : brown floral kantha + Amber waxed canvas
- Turquoise Paisley : turquoise paisley kantha + Earth waxed canvas
- Red Wish : red and yellow kantha + Pebble waxed canvas
- Fully lined with a moss brown canvas. One open-top interior pocket, which is the perfect size for your keys or phone.
- This product is handmade and is produced after it is ordered. Please allow up to ten calendar days for your item to ship.
- The last two photos are for size reference only.
- Learn more about our materials here.